I finished my Peace Project 2018 Cowl earlier today. I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable the pattern was to knit.
I made a few changes to the pattern. I used DK weight instead of sport weight, because that is what I had in my stash. didn’t adjust the needle size to accommodate for the thicker yarn, I prefer a dense cowl for Iowa winters. I only did 5 repeats of the small triangles, because I was making this for Audrey and little kids have little necks. I did not do an i cord bind off because the cowl is so dense I thought it would look weird, and also I just didn’t want to do it.
Audrey likes it and wanted to wear it when we went to look at Christmas lights tonight. Now to find a project to knit for my mother-in-law that takes less than a week to knit….